Dakota Broadcasting has an opening for a full time Office Manager. Are you looking for a job in an exciting fast paced work environment? We operate two radio stations and are looking for a team player. If you are organized, have excellent customer service, communication and computer skills, we want to talk to you. Duties include but are not limited to managing a variety of general office activities and ensure that daily office responsibilities are performed in a timely, professional, and accurate manner. Provide support to General Manager, department heads, personnel, and customers.
Role and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Greeting clients and listeners and answering phones
· Be able to deal with frequent interruptions
· Organize and perform office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, A/P, A/R, collections, trade, payroll, personnel administration, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services
· Month End reports and mailing invoices/statements in a timely manner
· Building daily radio logs and reconciling logs
· Enter billing orders and co-op into computer
· Coordinate activities of workers within departments
· Open mail / enter payments / deposit payments
· Prepare sales reports for management
· Perform and maintain HR functions and files
Knowledge and Experience
Must have computer experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel. Must be good at problem solving, a multi tasker, detail oriented and have a pleasant personality that works well with others.
Work Location: In person